Telegram is a popular messaging app used by businesses around the globe. If your business uses Telegram to communicate with customers, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll teach you how to auto reply Telegram messages with respond.io Workflows automation. You’ll also find a list of useful Telegram auto reply examples!
Why Use Telegram Auto Reply?
Customers dislike waiting or feeling ignored when they message businesses. They expect quick and prompt responses, which is why most prefer to use a messaging channel like Telegram over email.
Late responses leave a poor impression of the brand and cause businesses to lose valuable leads to competitors who reply on time. Plus, not all businesses can afford to have agents reply to customer inquiries readily 24/7.
Here are some of the benefits of using auto reply on Telegram:
1. Establish an excellent first impression
Make a great first impression by greeting your customers with a friendly and attentive tone. With respond.io, you can automate welcome messages to greet customers the first time they message you on Telegram.
2. Manage response time expectations
In scenarios where there aren’t agents available, a Telegram Auto Reply helps set the correct expectations by giving customers an estimated response time.
3. Collect customer data
A pre-chat survey lets you easily collect customer data for contact identification or agent follow-up. This eliminates the need for agents to ask introductory questions, thereby reducing their workload during the conversation.
As a result, Telegram automated answers help improve customer satisfaction, since contacts feel they are being attended to. Now that you know the basics, we’ll guide you through the process of setting up a Telegram auto reply message on respond.io.
How to Set Up an Auto Reply on Telegram
There is one important thing that you should know: The Telegram app doesn’t include an auto reply feature. You’ll need to create a Telegram Bot and connect it to a messaging platform like respond.io.
How to Set Up an Auto Reply on Telegram with respond.io
To set up an automatic reply on respond.io, we will use Workflows to build powerful and flexible automation. It all starts with signing in to your respond.io account.
Then, it’s time to set up a Telegram auto reply. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Workflows Module > Add Workflow.
2. Select Conversation Opened as the Workflow Trigger. Then, choose Source is equal to Contact as Trigger Conditions.
3. Decide when the auto-reply should be triggered. To do so, add a Date & Time Step and define your business hours.
You can send:
- A welcome message during business hours
- An away message outside of business hours
4. Add Send a Message steps at each branch. Then, select Telegram as the Channel.
5. Write your welcome and away messages.
6. Click Publish.
And you’re all set! To obtain further information about your leads, you may add an Ask a Question Step to your Workflow. You can even qualify your leads automatically based on the information gained from the questions.
Now there’s only one question left - what should you write in your Telegram auto reply? Let’s see some practical examples of auto reply messages that you can utilize.
15 Inspiring Telegram Auto Reply Examples
When composing an auto reply for Telegram, a friendly and approachable greeting message does just fine most of the time. However, you can step up your game by setting up an away message or a lead collection message instead.
Regardless of your preference, we’ve got you covered. Here are 15 Telegram auto reply examples you can use for business.
Five Telegram auto reply messages to greet your customers:
1. “👋 Welcome to [business name]. What can we do for you?”
2. “Hi, it’s good to hear from you. How can we help you today?🙂”
3. “Hello! Thanks for reaching out to [business name]. Please let us know how we can assist you.”
4. “Hey there! Good to see you here. How can we be of assistance to you?”
5. “Hi there! Thank you for contacting [business name]. We’re happy to assist you today.”
Five Telegram auto reply messages to manage response time expectations:
6. “Hey there! Unfortunately, there are no available agents at this moment. We have received your message and will be in touch with you by [time]. ⏱ ”
7. “Thanks for contacting us! You will receive a reply within 24h. In the meantime, you can check out our FAQ section here [URL].”
8. “Hello there! We are closed at the moment, but we have received your message. An agent will be with you as soon as we are back. Thanks for your patience. 🙏”
9. "Thank you for reaching out to us! We are away at the moment, but we promise to get back to you as soon as we can."
10. "Hi there! We’ve received your message. You can expect a response within [time]."
Lead Capture Messages
Five Telegram auto reply messages to capture leads:
11. “Hello there! We’ve received your message and we’ll be back to you soon. Could you please share your job title and company name?”
12. “Thanks for contacting [business name]! Please leave your name and company name below. An agent will be with you 🔜.”
13. “Welcome to [business name]. May we have your email address? 📧”
14. “Thank you for your interest in [business name]! Could you share your email address with us please?”
15. “Hi there! We are thrilled to receive your message. Please share your name, job title and company name. We’ll get back to you shortly!”
Respond.io allows you to create the ultimate customer communication experience with tools such as Workflows, customizable inboxes and advanced analytics tools. Give the leading messaging platform a try. Sign up for an account today!
Did you find this article useful? If so, these readings might interest you too: